header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Sunday, June 17, 2007

 

Another Reason Not To Sleep So Early...

 

Time now, peeps, as I am writing this, is 4:58am... Am kept awake by the commotion happening RIGHT outside my window now.

I'm eavesdropping on a conversation, not that I'm TRYING to eavesdrop, just that it's really happening outside my window anyway.

My neighbour's son (whom I've never seen in my life since they moved in) apparently invited his whole gang over to celebrate someone's birthday.

And they created a hell of a noise.

My wall has become a bass drum that was constantly beating to some Hindi music apparently... And, as expected, the police came. Thank goodness.

And now? My neighbour is trying to talk himself (and his gang) out of this situation, claiming they have total rights as a Singaporean to do whatever he (or rather, they) wants.

And the guy wanted to give in by saying "ok ok, fine, we all go to sleep and keep quiet and we all make love and peace ok", then he and his gang of friends will erupt into great bursts of laughter right in front of the police. *roll eyes* either they're dumb or... they're dumb.

This is the second time the police came around. Or rather... from the conversation, the police apparently has been waiting downstairs and overheard noise coming back out of the house and came back up to get the gang to the police station.

What pure dramatic noise.

And all this noise is keeping me up...

Thanks for the belated birthday gift, neighbours (whom I've never met and talked to).


*i-hate-it-when-i-have-bad-neighbours*,
Ah Yong

 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home