header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Post #300

 

Wow... I remembered entering my Post #200 happily... and i didnt think it wud be so fast until my #300, but i got a shock when i saw i had 299 posts in my account. this is fast.

It's 14th May, midway thru the first month of my holidays. having said that, i feel like i've pretty much wasted a lot of time away, doing nothin', mostly spent in coffee joints leeching power and looking up some stuff for my upcoming trip.

Am going back to Taiwan in 1.5 months' time. back? haha... i don't know if i should say "taiwan feels like home", but my feelings are around there. somehow, letting taiwan be my escaping destination is kind of generating these feelings.

~//~

I don't want to plan stuff ahead.

I hate sms-es and emails that say "are you free this coming XXXXday? i was hoping to meet u somewhere to settle something" what if i like it being free? what if i need the "free"ness to do something else?

somehow, i see the cons of having a freelancing career, 'cause everyone else will just happily assume you're free almost everyday.

what are holidays anyway?

~//~

I'm so not growing up.

I felt grown up when I was in my secondary sch and jc days. I am not feeling that now.

Things were simpler then. "don't friend then don't friend lor" is such a childish statement, yet there were no really hard strings attached to it. now, so much things are put into "friendship" that i wish i can tell a person "don't friend then don't friend lor".

Don't tell me not to think so much. Don't tell me this is the fact of life. Don't tell me to grow up.

'Cause i've said the same things to others as well.

~//~

別人從屁股放屁,我卻每天每天說要革命
就算是整個世界,把我拋棄
而至少快乐伤心我自己决定
所以我说就让他去
我知道潮落之后一定有潮起


*bah*,
Ah Yong

Labels:


 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home