header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

the sick force is with me...

 

After coming back from mahjong cum supper session with buddies (lost $5 btw), i have been having this terrible ache throughout my body and my head feels like Davy Jones' heart, beating all the time. gah~ i'm really falling sick. after a quick shower, collapse myself onto the bed and dozed off. it felt terrible. none of the sleeping felt like deep ones, waking up now and then to cough, and my headache kept striking. had to force my eyes shut and hugged my pillow harder to sleep.

woke up half an hour ago, faced with deciding if i'm going to go home for dinner or stay in hall and slumber again. tink i'm going to take a drive, yea, the advantage of having a car.

tmr lala having sentosa outing, dun noe if i'll be going. wanna go la, but, aiyo~ later the sick force becomes stronger how? i'm not yoda who can feel the force and still kill all the bad guys around him one leh. ok, lame... er...

heck la, see how la... *cough cough*

*finally-sick*,
Yong

PS. sorry to sikeng peeps for not choosing not to go for the equinox thingy, cos there are really other factors involved besides the lame excuse that me money not enough! sorry sorry~ hope u can understand!