header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Looking into the future...

 

These recent weeks saw me looking heavily into my past, perhaps due to my scripting process, especially since the script is about memories and stories. I was looking into the various stories that happened ever since i was a kid until now, what they have taught me and how i learned to see a more optimistic future by reliving and recalling memories.

Pretty philosophical right? haha... go watch Hall 2 Drama Production next year. shud be either 3rd or 4th of February 2007 ba, and most prob oso at Jubilee Hall... mark it down. thank you. :)

but on a serious note, sometimes when i get down to being all nostalgic and depressed, somehow at one point or another, i'll gain quite an amount of energy to actually bounce myself back to what I'm doing, suddenly being very optimistic at things. i guess that is what is special about me bah, being able to find courage and peacefulness in the most contrasting things ever possible.



so, I see myself in 1 yr's time, still in school, but somehow, the word 'stuck' is not there. i'm looking forward to a very different academic year indeed.

firstly, if u managed to catch my nickname for the past one week or so (until weizong forced me to change my nick just now and shi si came up wif a quote for me to put), yes, i was 'having a crush on susan lai!'. pls don't be mistaken, susan lai is my school's admin in charge of helping students, especially during the period of subject registration. and she personally helped me in the most cutest and most sincere way that i've ever since in my whole entire life! so yupz! thanks to her, i got everything i wanted, including every single module, and every single slot that i planned. actually must oso thank weizong la, he told me that i just have to 'coordinate with the server timing' to press "register subject", so i set my laptop's timing in time and accurate to the very second with the school's server. that's how i did it. whee~!

so, how's my timetable? here it is:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What? You call this good??

Why? oh, u mean all the holes in between the lessons arh? haha~ u're talking to Mr Zhang Zhengyong here, whose mind definitely cannot wake up at 8:00am in the morning. most prob i'm expecting a 'B-' for that particular module CS201 liao. shit la, who ever put the two slots there must be brainless...

my experience in the first two sems tot me something abt me la. first sem, my timetable was similar to this, having a lot of holes in between, but i discovered i totally love it, since i can go back to hall and take a nap before the next lesson. it helps also because if there are certain things that need to be done before the lesson i can finish it in time for it.

the second sem, i tried squeezing quite a number of tutorials in between lectures, and the result is hell. when my mind tries to concentrate copying down notes for a lecture or two, it gets very tiring to continue for tutorials, especially if my day started off at 8am. and because of that, i tend to skip quite a number of lectures and tutorials that fall consecutively one after another. wah, my grades drop lor. thanks to that.

So, yupz, this time round, i'm going to plan it juz like my first sem, leaving spaces for me to nap. wahaha, i wonder what i'll do if i don't have hall next time.



Next up, i'm really looking forward to all the practicum modules. did i mention that my england not very the powderful arh? you ask me write 1000 words, i tell u, 1000 words all toking dun noe wut kok sia one la~? sia la~ jiak lak sia~ u ask me to click click here and press press there, wa, i tell u, somehow my brain can function better with buttons.

so i'm really hoping this semester will help pull up my GPA oso. and hopefully i get project mates just like my previous sems where we can all clique together. ;)



The second half looks exciting, cos... well, it will be exciting. i can't really disclose much... but i think half the ppl who read this will know exactly what i mean. i dun wan to disclose cos i dun wan someone to find out, and i'm sure that person will do something if word gets to that person. yee~ so... no! i'm not saying anything... *mmmm* but it's gonna be very exciting for me indeed. i was pretty surprised that my mum was pretty supportive and my dad was... well... financially-supportive as well, but i guess i was just being lucky.



Anyway, the whole year will look exciting because one part of my life will change VERY drastically. my time management will change VERY drastically as well due to this. as for whether it's going to be changed for the better or for the good, it remains to be seen. scary huh? yar... hopefully i dun remain fat with less walking.



i don't really want to see myself in 3 to 4 years' time. i dun noe what will happen too. sometimes i wish for something to happen, but it doesn't, and it's really pretty depressing. and even if i'm going to put myself into a time after 3 or 4 years, it's too little time for big goals in life, yet too much time for short term goals. so i shant go there. i'll figure out along the way i hope.



it's 6am in the morning. finally i've penned down my thoughts. somehow it's sort of a relief, dun ask me why, it's just a feeling... :)

*waiting-to-feel-sleepy*,
Yong

 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home