header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

"Kusa-Meikyu" and "The Store of Memorabilia"

 

Some of you know I've been working on a script and it's temporarily titled "The Store of Memorabilia". Well, honestly, it's really inspired by a certain episode of an anime which (if i'm famous) I will name it the best anime ever produced. wahaha~

anyway, this particular episode is titled with the same title as a 1979 novel (and 1983 movie) named "Kusa-Meikyu", which when translated means Grass Labyrinth. this is sooo gonna be on one of my hopefully-can-watch list of movies. damn. i doubt i'll be able to watch it.

go search for it. i noticed that episode of the anime has borrowed a few things from there, and interestingly one of it is inside my script as well when I wanted to expand upon a character. i'm now trying to include the other element present in both the anime and the novel/movie.

am i really teasing your appetite? haha~ let's just say I hope my script matches up to half whatever level the anime and the movie is at. watch out for the elements!

oooh~ i so wanna watch my own script being staged. gah!

*going-ga-ga-at-2:28-in-the-morning*,
Yong