header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

A Great Welcome to a New Academic Year...

 

... or is it just an illusion.

Heck, i rather think of it as the former. wahaha.

Why? What happened? Just checked my NTU mail and noticed my CS226 instructor sent an email out to all the ppl in the course. here's roughly the email (i've excluded some unimportant or unfunny bits):

Hello,

Thank you for signing for CS226 Desktop Publishing. My name is Kay Chin and I will be your instructor for the course.

First, lets get this sorted out: If you are in the class that meets every Wednesday, you are in CS226 Moriyama. The Friday class is CS226 Araki.

The naming has special meaning but no bearing, it is just my way of not confusing the two sessions. In the past, classes were named Magritte, Dali, Picasso, Dali.

Araki and Moriyama are two of my favorite Japanese photographers, so go figure.

If you have any questions for me about the course, please hold your horses till school starts, unless it is life-and-death.

I am out of town this Friday till August 9, so if you don't hear from me, it means I am having a good time and ignoring you.

See you in school.


kaychin



Cool!

*illusioning-myself*,
Yong

 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home