header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Gonna be another busy night...

 

i've been waking up at 4pm everyday until i have to squeeze all my appointments within the night. but tonight's gonna be different! yea! going boozing wif CS peeps. actually it's gonna be quite a sad event. Lee Wai Peng (My research department lecturer) is leaving, haiz, 1 less reason for me to select comm research as my division. then again, it's gonna be my second choice only anyway.

gonna get ready my camera, my map (i tink i'll get lost, i hate that part of the city), and everything. oh oh~ need to meet a freshie to pass her the cinderalla slipper. haiz, too bad they can't get to meet Lee Wai Peng.

oh oh~ i got a junior who is coming in! surprisingly right?! woah... he's my junior from my junior class in hwa chong! whee~~

*all-energetic*,
Yong

 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home