header header
header about weblog portfolio services contact header
 

Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

Falling sick...

 

I need to post this here as i changed my nick to reflect how i feel at the moment: "Women love us (men) for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our intellects." (Courtesy of Shi Si who gotten it from an Oscar Wilde movie)

It's 5:04am, and i just couldn't sleep. My nose is running like some reservoir dam that has a leak. I feel cold with the fan blowing at me, and yet hot once it faces away from me. My head is spinning like some mad-hatter's cups. Damn...

It's been like many months since i fall sick, argh. Felt like it's coming back with full force. This is so not good. FOC is just around the corner, how to tahan?!

hope everything will turn out fine. waiting for Kaili's sms to tell me about the filming schedule for the weekends. Boon Seng is back! need to get back all my comics from him. *roar*

so sick... (almost wanting to sing Neyo's song)

*blow-nose*,
Yong

 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home